We are looking for a Communications Executive to join a project management services company based in central London.
The role of the Communications Executive will support group-wide initiatives and strategies to develop and deliver, and is expected to bring creative, campaign-able and fresh thinking to the department.
Breakdown of role
Strategy 5%, Planning 15%, Implementation 80%
- Supports and where applicable, manages communications across all channels including: intranet, web, PR, events, corporate affairs, and social media
- Works closely with communications, digital and marketing teams to identify and create stories and content to take to market
- Support the development and distribution of employee communications through content sourcing, collating information and drafting articles
- Input into and implement social media strategy and drive social media engagement
- Management of email marketing platform and campaigns
- Manage websites on a daily basis ensuring content is always up-to-date and SEO best practice is applied
- Degree educated or similar in Communications/PR/Journalism
- 1 - 3 years of related communications experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to produce work to high standards of quality and consistency
- Creative and brings forward innovative ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Background using online CMS platforms, including SharePoint and SiteCore
This is an exciting position for a Communications Executive looking to progress their career in a fast paced, energetic environment earning up to £30,000 per annum.