A leading global publisher is looking for Change Communication Executive to join their innovative team, based in the heart of London. You will be responsible for developing and delivering communications plans to assist in the implementation of both company and technology changes.
Key responsibilities of Change Communication Executive:
- Managing the creation of a range of communications collateral (including presentations, intranet pages, email newsletters, FAQs, factsheets etc) for multiple internal audiences.
- Create content
- Delivering and updating communications plans
- Create reactive communications plans.
- Plan and deliver events.
- Gather feedback and measure communications activity.
- Stakeholder management
Desired experience and skills:
- Experience in delivering content using a range of digital communications tools (intranet content management systems, email newsletters, surveys, apps etc). .
- Experience in working within a technology programme environment.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail.
The successful candidate will earn up to £35,000 and have the opportunity to work in a world class publishing company.