An opportunity to deliver significant change communications to one of the worlds leading financial services organisations.
This role is responsible for planning and delivering external facing stakeholder communications and engagement activity on behalf of the business requiring an extremely high level of change communications expertise.
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality strategic communications and engagement support to deliver the strategic mission.
- Communications and Engagement Business Partner to assigned programme workstreams, providing strategic counsel, development of communications and engagement plans and execution of all supporting activity to drive delivery of each workstream's project plans.
- Ownership and accountability for the management and governance of a number of high profile external facing channels for the programme, to include any number of the following:
- Face to face (events, seminars, exhibitions etc);
- Digital communications (website, social media, e-bulletins etc) and
- Print communications (brochures; flyers; banners etc).
- Development of clear, meaningful, compelling and high quality written communications which engage stakeholders and audiences at all levels.
- Development of robust communications project plans to ensure timely and high quality delivery of communication and engagement plans and activity.
- Proactive design and delivery of appropriate measurement techniques to evaluate the success of all accountable communications and engagement activity.
- Management of external vendors who support delivery of programme communications and engagement activity as required eg digital communications and print suppliers.
- Management and control of any budgets associated with communications and engagement expenditure for accountable activity.
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Proven strategic communications and engagement planning skills including the ability to develop a Communications and Engagement plan from zero.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to adopt an appropriate tone and approach when dealing with high profile external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the experience to swiftly consolidate high volumes of complex, technical information into a simple, clear and engaging narrative.
- Robust project management approach and application of standard communications governance protocols when planning and executing activity.
Demonstrable experience in the following areas is also required;
- Demonstrable experience in a strategic communications role, the purpose of which is to engage both internal and external stakeholders with a change agenda.
- Experience supporting high profile change programmes in strategic stakeholder communications roles.
- Adherence to agreed governance processes - content development, approvals etc during planning and delivery process.
- Proven ability to deliver within a complex, fast moving programme environment.
- Experience of identifying and mapping internal and external stakeholders and audiences within a complex and multi-layered stakeholder landscape.
- Change communications planning and delivery.
- Communications reporting for programmes eg delivering status reports; documenting risks & issues etc.