An award-winning international law firm with a hallmark to be entrepreneurial and exceptionally efficient in looking for a London based Corporate Business Development Assistant to start ASAP.
The role will initially be on a temporary contract with the intention for the successful candidate to move into a permanent position.
The Business Development & Marketing (BD) team is responsible for working with the firm to develop business, build relationships with existing and potential clients and also manage the market profile.
This role will suit an experienced BD assistant or an experienced PA working with a BD team. Experience of working in the legal sector would be advantageous, but we will consider applications from candidates who have experience gained within the wider corporate or professional services sectors.
- Provide tactical and creative advice to help drive BD efforts;
- Assist in writing pitches and presentations;
- Managing and updating BD databases such as the intranet, website, credentials, pitches and pitch toolkit;
- Managing delivery of the monthly BD Updates;
- Developing campaigns alongside the Practice BD team;
- Client research searches and notes;
- Managing the 'deal stats' process and following up with associates after a deal has completed;
- Developing Vuture campaigns for the team;
- InterAction analysis;
- Managing legal directory submissions;
- Conference and event management, assisting where necessary;
- Assistance to the wider BD and Marketing team where capacity permits; and
- Diary management.
In addition, there will be projects which the BD Assistant will make their own. These objectives will be set as business requirements develop. The role requires an individual who is sensible, practical, proactive, and client centric in approach.