A leading not-for-profit organisation in the tourism industry is currently looking for a B2B Digital Marketing Manager to join their business marketing team.
The successful candidate will support global marketing campaigns across social media, email and content marketing and lead on a new website transformation project.
B2B Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilites
- Lead on the digital marketing aspects of the global marketing campaigns
- Lead on a website transformation project, combining 3 websites in to 1
- Manage and optimise email marketing activity, including leading on monthly nurturing activity
- Manage and optimise content marketing strategy for digital channels, ensuring SEO and PPC techniques where relevant
- Manage key social media channels
- Analyse and report on performance of digital channels including reporting using Google Analytics
B2B Digital Marketing Manager Essential Skills/Experience
- Relevant B2B Digital Marketing Experience
- Digital Acquistion experience across SEO, PPC, Display, Affiliates
- B2B Email Marketing
- Analytical experience - Google Analytics
- Experience with CMS - Content Management Systems (ideally Sitecore CMS)
- Social Media understanding for B2B audiences