An exciting opportunity for an Agency Project Manager to join a Full Service Agency work directly with a luxury car brand based near Northwich (Cheshire) for an initial one year contract.
While the role is primarily to be based in Middlewich, frequent travel to London to work with the Agency and other agencies is anticipated.
In 2019 the brand will be 100 years old. A wide range of activities and initiatives are in plan for this momentous year, from advertising campaigns and competitions to innovative new products. Preparation of many of these activities is already underway and the first activity supporting the centenary will break at the end 2017.
They need support from an experienced and passionate project manager. This person will need to be able to both take direct responsibility for executing some areas of the Centenary, particularly communications and an online competition, for which they will be in direct control of the budget (approx. £800k in 2017).
Core programme managemen
- Running and overall project plan for all centenary activities
- Planning meetings, agendas and minutes
- Managing action plans and keeping stakeholders informed Centenary Competition
- Leading the project across the business and externally
- Creating and managing a comprehensive project plan
- Defining and managing workstreams, deliverables and owners
- Ensuring communication across workstreams to maximise efficiency
- Briefing agencies and managing the creative and production process
- Excellent project management
- Experience in brand communicating projects, agency work processes and liaising with production suppliers
- Experience of competitions preferred
- Well organised with a strong eye for quality and detail
- Ability to build robust relationships and influence at all levels
Minimum 5 years of project management and/or production experience for large brands or large business. Experience in the automotive or luxury spheres valuable but not essential.