Produced specifically for the UK marketing, communications and digital industries and with responses from 1,625 professionals, the annual EMR Salary & Market Trend Report is one of the most comprehensive of its kind.
The report features market trend commentary and videos from EMR’s practice leaders, as well as survey benchmarking by sector and a range of career guides. Whether you are looking for a new role or planning to recruit, this report offers clear insight into key compensation, hiring and market trends. We hope that you find the information and results produced useful and welcome any suggestions for our next issue to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you have a vacancy in your organisation or wish to discuss your long term career path, please contact Simon Bassett or Xavier Martin.
A taster of some of our headline findings this year include:
- One third of all respondents are working more hours per week than they were 12 months ago.
- Over half (51%) of male respondents reported working 45 hours or more per week, compared to 35% of females.
- The majority of respondents expect headcount in their team to remain the same over the next year.
- 50% of unemployed respondents would consider undertaking an internship to further develop their skills.
- Bonus satisfaction levels were comparable between males and females, but were significantly lower across the board compared to previous years.
- Overall, respondents rated their satisfaction level regarding their current benefits package as 3.25/5.
- Almost half (46%) of all respondents plan to change jobs in the next 12 months.
Click here or below to download the full report. As this is a large file, please allow several minutes to complete the download.